The Lawrenceburg Bourbon Company is growing because, well, we’re kind of a big deal. We’re known for our spectacular whiskeys, but what really sets us apart is our story and the team who tells it. In September, we’ll be moving to our new distillery, and we’ll need all hands on deck.
Below you’ll see the positions we have open now. If you’re interested in joining what we’re building but you don’t see a role for you, we want to meet you. Please go ahead and send your resume to [email protected] and we’ll be in touch.
Customer Experience Team
We’re looking for people who like people and, of course, good bourbon, as much as we do. We want our team to enjoy the work as much as we do, so we’re willing to create schedules that make our team and our customers happy.
If you like our story and you’re a people person who loves bourbon, we can teach you everything else you need to know. That said, it would be great if you had…
- Retail experience
- Bourbon industry experience/knowledge
- Bar knowledge/experience
- Initiative- keeping things organized, stocked, tidy
- Integrity- we’re a start-up watching our pennies, and we need you to do the same
- Creativity- social media is the best way for us to communicate with our customers
- Technology- online orders
- Cleanliness- because no one wants to drink bourbon out of dirty tumblers
Please send your resume to: [email protected]